This web site provides details about Massage In Schools Australia Inc., an incorporated Association formed to support Instructors who have completed the training in the Massage in Schools Program (MISP). Find out what we do, locate a qualified MISP Instructor, and discover how you can join a growing network of teachers and other professionals who are using this therapeutic tool to enhance the lives of children across the continent.
Follow the links to:
- find out what the Massage in Schools Program is
- read about some schools in Australia using the program
- learn how the Association supports its members
- locate a MISP Instructor in your area
- learn how you can access MISP Instructor training and join a growing network of teachers and other professionals who are using this innovative program to enhance the lives of children.
Please contact us if you would like more information about the program or the Association, and come back to visit our site at a later date as we include more information about the progress of MISP in Australia.
The mission of the Massage in Schools Program is to provide high quality and professional training to all teachers and caring adults willing to bring nurturing touch into schools.
The vision of the Massage in Schools Program is that every child attending school experience positive and nurturing touch every day … everywhere in the world.